Friday I found out that I wanted to doe some hand dyeing of the white angora yarn I was just finish with. I had for a long time wanted to try to Wilton’s black since I know that colours split by itself. I am very pleased with the results 😛
and voila here is the result 😛
I also wanted to dyeing some green yarn I begun with Koolaid lemon-lime and one of changing cherry, but I was not happy with the results. So I put the yarn into a kettle with Wilton’s Black and violet for a new dyeing round.
Here is the results the shadings is a little lighter then the other yarn.
I also finished some of the australian multicolour wool, soft and lovely.