I am a little bit to late on my answer to the questioner to HHHH swap, but here they are. I also has a lot to blog about, but that will happen maybe tomorrow😀
1. How long have you been spinning? What skill level do you consider yourself?
I have been spinning exact for 2 years now, July 4th -06 I got my first drop spindles from UK 🙂
Level, hm I think I would call myself experienced level.
2. What kinds of yarn do you create (singles/2-ply/3-ply/art yarn)?
I mostly spin lace yarn, but doe also love to spin bulky yarn.
3. What do you spin with (spindle/wheel/both)?
I spin with spindles and my Little Gem II, about spindles I don’t think I am going to begin to count ore list what I have, lol.
4. What are your favorite fibers to spin with? Anything you don’t like?
All fine fiber under 22 mic, but doe also love BFL and Corridale. 16 mic merino, Optim ore bamboo/soysilk are amount the favorites. I don’t like superwash ore fiber like nylon/sparkling stuff.
5. Who are your favorite crack dealers fiber sources (etsy or otherwise)?
That is difficult, I have a lot of favorite places to order. But etsy, ebay, web store I like to try new fiber and buy when I find something I like.
6. What kind of fiber do you want to try?
Oh, hm difficult question. But maybe bamboo blend, soysilk, quivit / buffalo are high up on my wishing list.
7. Is there any techniques you would like to learn?
Andean plying, I never understand how to doe it from just the photos. Long wool english drawing, not quite sure if I spelled that correct.
8. Do you dye fiber? If not, would you like to learn?
Yes, I dye both fiber and yarn.
9. Do you have fiber prep tools (and like to use them) or would you prefer ready to spin fiber?
I have hand carder and mini combs, but most of my fiber are ready to spin.
10. What do you do with your handspun? What projects have you completed?
I knit and sell the yarn ore finish knitting projects. Hats, mittens, shawl, socks.
11. Are you in need of any spinning gadgets (WPI Gauge, threading hook, etc)?
I have most of the accesories I need.
12. What colors «fall into your shopping basket»? Any colors you just can’t stand?
It is easier to say what colors I don’t like, that is pastel.
13. What is on your wheel/spindle right now?
On my Little Gemm I am spinning up more lace angora, having a project with lace angora&baby alpaca. On my spindles, one of the have a fiber from Chameleon, one with some 16 mic merino, and my new Amboyna from Bosworth is orange yummie merino&silk.
14. What other crafts/hobbies do you have?
I have 4 angora rabbits, right now starting up with my new web shop with spindles and fiber, have a small serious breeding with longhair minature dachs.
15. Other than crafts, what are you passionate about?
My animals and my work as a animal healer and animal communicator. Breed the best lines of longhair minature dachs.
16. Do you have an online wishlist?
17. Is there anything that you collect?
Well, fiber , but that maybe dont count 🙂
18. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What magazine subscriptions do you have?
I rely want Color in Spinning. I subscripe to Spin-Off.
19. When is your birthday?
20. What book or movie character do you most resemble in personality?
Oh, that is rely difficult, but I think I have to write Samvis Gamgood.
21. What is the climate like where you live around this time (need to know for careful shipments of anything meltable)?
I live in Bergen, a city on the westcoast to Norway. It is not so hot here in the summer, except from right now.
22. Tell us one weird fact about yourself!
Me, I don’t have any weird fact, LOL. Sorry, to be serious, I am now to could talk, knit and be online in the same time and still get everything with me and some people find that facinating.
favorite painting/picture(link): Vinternatt in Rondane.
Candy: I am not picky at all, but did someone say Life Saver’s Butter rum
Food: I eat almost eaverything, love to try new food.
Drink: Anyone say frozen margariats? Else I like soft drinks.
Movie(s): I like action, sci-fi, scary, drama, fantasy.
TV Show(s): CSI all 3 of them.
Book(s): I read almost everything, but love fantasy
Guilty Pleasure(s): Spinning and knitting, when I should have done some bookkeeping ore house work.