I knitted a lot of hats to christmas presents, and as usually I forgot to take photos 😉 But at least here is one of theme, I love the pattern Diamond Head Beret. I think it is a classy and nice hat 🙂
Da var det tid for lotteri på Spinners home, har ikke vært med et par år. Så da prøver vi denne gangen 😉
- Hva har du lært om fiber/spinning/bruk av ditt håndspunnet garn i det siste året? Hva har du prøvd nytt? Hvordan har du presset deg selv ut fra din «comfort zone» til nye utfordringer? (Om du er helt fersk til spinning regner jeg med at alt ligger utenfor din comfort zone. Eller, hva har du funnet ER din comfort zone? («Comfort zone» betyr at noe er så behagelig at den har ikke noe utfordring; man kunne nesten gjøre det uten å tenke. Det betyr ikke at det er kjedelig, men heller at du har mestret det og at du kan «falle tilbake» på det for å slappe av og fortsatt vite at produkten kommer til å bli det du ville.)
Har ikke blitt så mye spinning, men spinner meste lace weight også tvinner jeg heller til tre tråds om jeg vil ha det tykkere 😉 Liker å spinne garn som for meg er til praktisk bruk, strikker meste sjal, sokker, pulsvarmere og luer.
- Har du funnet at du spesielt likte noen fiber/redskaper eller ikke likte noe? Hvorfor eller hvordan?
Jeg liker å spinne fiber med lav micron, grunnet at jeg er et kløfantom. Liker å spinne alpakka, men siden alpakka klør på meg, blir det nok mindre innkjøp av alpakka etterhvert. Bomull er jeg ikke noe fan av, hverken til spinning eller strikking.
- Hva har du fortsatt lyst å lære eller der det noe du er nysjerrig om? (Fiber, teknikker, metoder, redskaper)
Spinne fiber, som er tynt nok til å strikke orenburg sjal.
- Hva er det du er mest stolt av i spinning/bruk av ditt håndspunnet garn i det siste året? (skulle elske å se bilder her!)
Tja, må vel bli Optim ifra Chameleon Colorworks, det ble lekkert og digger fargen.
- Nevn Spinnerens Hjem slik at jeg får lettere finne det du har skrevet.
Spinner Hjem 🙂
- Tenk litt om hva du ville ha om du vinne: en håndtein eller fiber? Om fiber, tenk tilbake til de forrige spørsmålene: noe spesielt du har lyst for? Om du virkelig har lyst for en liten redskap kan du si det også om prisklassen er omtrent det til en håndtein eller fiber. (Det ville si, ikke en rokk. )
Håndteine samlingen min er veldig stor og kan alltid bli større, men frister nok mer med fiber om jeg skulle være så heldig å vinne 🙂
Spinning 2013, a set on Flickr.
Great roadtrip with Nini and Linda, to Lofoten Viking festival.
Road trip with Lena, Nini and Linda, we ended up with Nykvåg where the magical sunset was and further out to Hovden to the beach and the windmill.
Very long time since last update, but it has happen so much this fall. It has been challenge with finding my self, standing in my own power, without anyone to lean on, ego, envy. When I look back, I see that this year has been the year where everything is coming up in the light, negative – positive, people getting challenge with who they rely are, challenge in relationship, work, friendship. I think this year will be the year people rely are coming forward and also have faced all there fear.
So this fall and year has been very intersting 😀 I am rely looking forward to next year, what it will bring 😛
It was a great day at Sea World, we did arrived a little bit late on the day around 3pm. But then there was not to much crowd and kids that was running around like crazy. It was great to be back, I had looking forward to see Belive the Shamu show and for Melissa to see it. But after the tragic accident, where the trainer was killed it seems that they have change the whole show. There was no trainers going in the water and it was more about «splashing», but still it was a great show.
We so Sea Lions Live and Sea Lions Tonite with Clyde and his buddy Seymor and not to forget OP the otter.
We had a great and lovely day and ended the day to see the fireworks 😛
For more photos click on the photos 😛
Here are also some videos Melissa took:
Melissa arrived at Friday at it was great to see here again, Holly drove us to San Diego Zoo. For me coming from Norway, that has one of the best zoo with BIG are when the animal can run, rest ore doe what they want to. I just have to admit it, San Diego Zoo was a big dissapointment and for me who also is a animal communicator it heart my heart, see the animal in small cages and stressed animal and there was smell from mostly all the cages. It was not a good experience and I do not recommend this Zoo to anyone. It seems that the Zoo was more build for people, shopping, food, drink, big roads so you could take a bus around etc. The day we also was there, animal lovers had a protest outside the Zoo. Had I know this in advanced we would not have gone there.
Here are some photos, for more photos you can click to the Flickr album San Diego.
You can click on this image to see more photos from the Zoo.
Don’t now if it was Melissa bringing the warm weather from Houston, but after she arrived. The summer has come to San Diego, it is so hot and also humidity here now. Up to 30c now I in fact looking forward to go home to colder weather and some rain, miss the option to could drink tap water. I got in fact sunburn on my should this day, even with use of sun cream ;D
Saturday we went to Julian the apple city, famous for there apple pie and there cider. The city looks nice with all the «old» building style, but most of the stuff they sold was junk, made in Russia, China etc.
Here are some photos from the city, there was a great art gallery there with a lot of wonderful paintings 😛